CME Programs and Calendar
Have fun and network with colleagues in your local community.
HCMS meetings are your opportunity to network for referrals, earn ethics CME credit and enjoy a relaxing evening with colleagues in your community.
Click on the meeting/event below, for details on the ethics CME programs offered and to register.
- Branch Society meetings - Each of the seven branches meet three times a year, providing a networking reception, dinner and ethics CME presentation.
- Business Expo - A no cost annual event where you can earn up to three CMEs and meet with businesses offering products and services to meet your professional and personal needs.
- Young Physicians Organization meeting - An annual event held in the fall, includes a happy hour, networking, dinner and ethics CME presentation.
- New Member/Young Physician Reception - An annual event held in August, providing family fun at The Health Museum and includes ethics CME presentation.
- Marketing 101 Seminar - Held annually in June or July, providing the tools needed to grow your practice.
- Member Appreciation Day - An annual event, held the first Saturday in February, celebrating our HCMS members with family fun at The Health Museum and includes ethics CME.
- Texas Medical Association (TMA) topic-related live, web, printed, or podcast CME seminars - Go to texmed.inreachce.com to register or learn more.