HCMS also would like to recognize The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center for its dedication to organized medicine. MD Anderson has over 1,000 physicians and more than 965 are HCMS members. Among all the groups throughout Texas, including 100% groups, MD Anderson has the greatest number of HCMS members. We thank MD Anderson for its continued support.
Medical practices of nine or more physicians and 100% membership in HCMS receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter Recognition - Recognition in the Physician Newsletter of 100% member groups by listing practice names and referring readers to the HCMS website for more information. The newsletter has a circulation of 9,500 physicians.
- Single Invoice - Offering a single invoice for all the physicians in the practice.
- Group practice name listed on TMA web page of 100% membership group practices.
- Two complimentary sets of mailing labels per year to promote the practice. Options include mailing lists by specific specialty, zip code, age preference, newly licensed physicians, practice setting, or the entire membership of HCMS.
- Three criminal background checks per year when hiring new staff.
- One free 30-day listing on the HCMS online Physician Career Center .
- A complimentary digital subscription to the Physician Newsletter, a publication full of practical information on managing a practice, distributed to the practice managers of the group.
If you are in a group practice or department and interested in 100% membership, contact Ahuva Terk at 713-524-4267, ext. 329, or email email@example.com to learn about our 100% group membership benefits and how HCMS can help coordinate and simplify the application process.