Join HCMS and Texas Medical Association (TMA)
Become part of a dynamic network of physicians, residents, and medical students who represent the medical profession at its best.
- Join more than 12,000 HCMS members and more than 51,000 TMA members.
- Receive over 100 TMA and HCMS member benefits.
Join or Renew your membership for 2020
To submit payments via fax, print the application or renewal form below and submit to 713-528-0951.
CLICK ON ICON ABOVE TO PAY FULL DUES CLICK ON ICON ABOVE TO PAY FIRST YEAR IN PRACTICE DUES
To join or renew membership with a credit card online you may do so via the TMA portal here or by clicking on PayPal below and simply checkout as a guest using a debit or credit card.
- New Members - Join: Complete a one-page membership application that includes an option to pay in six interest free installments.
- Returning Members - Renew: Complete payment form that includes an option to pay in six interest free installments.
- Group Practices: Renew with a single invoice for all the physicians within the group! This benefit helps reduce your group’s administrative burden while ensuring that all physicians in the group continue receiving their member benefits without interruption. To enroll, download the 2020 single invoice authorization form here.
2020 Membership Categories and Dues
- Regular Dues: $818 or pay with 6 interest free payments of $136.34
(Distributed as follows: TMA $573.00, HCMS $210.00, HAM $35.00)
- First Year in Practice Regular Dues: $409 or pay with 6 interest free payments of $68.17 - Physicians within their first year after completing residency/fellowship program.
(Distributed as follows: TMA $286.50, HCMS $105.00, HAM $17.50)
- Residents/Fellows Dues: $40
(Distributed as follows: TMA $20; HCMS $20)
- Medical Student Membership is FREE!
STEP 2: Start utilizing your 100 plus member benefits! Here's how.
Now Offering Automatic Membership Renewal
Simple. Convenient. Secure.
As a convenience for our members, we offer annual automatic renewals for HCMS and TMA memberships. By joining the automatic renewal program, you are ensuring your membership never lapses so you won't miss out on any benefits. You are also helping to reduce administrative resources and our environmental impact by limiting the number of paper notices we send you. You can select this option when you renew online, when you renew using your statement, or contact HCMS at 713-524-4267, ext. 243, or email@example.com.