HCMS Branch Meetings
Join us for virtual networking at your local Branch Meetings
Branch meetings provide information on practice management, medical legislation, medical liability, other HCMS/TMA events, as well as networking opportunities. Branch officers are selected by their branch members and each branch president serves on the HCMS Executive Board. Each branch hosts three annual meetings within the branch area at various locations. Branch meetings are currently virtual due to covid-19, and will be held via Zoom at 6:30pm.
HCMS has seven branch societies and HCMS members are designated to a branch in the area they work or reside. Refer to the Physician Directory for your current branch designation. Click to review the branch zip code designations.
When in-person meetings resume, there is a small Branch Assessment fee to to attend branch meeting to help defray the meeting costs (i.e., CME programs, facility, meals and beverages).
The $50 Branch Assessment is being waived for 2021 to facilitate networking and help physicians rebuild practices due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Branch Assessment Fee Information:
- HCMS members may prepay for a discounted fee of $50 for all three meetings, or pay at the door for a fee of $40 per meeting. The $50 Branch assessment is being waived for 2021 to facilitate networking and help physicians rebuild practices due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Members who are in their first or second year of practice, new HCMS member physicians, and members 35 and younger are invited to attend the meetings for free.
- Guests of HCMS members may attend for a fee of $40 per meeting.
- Non-members may attend for a fee of $100 per meeting.
- Click for the branch credit card payment form.
For more information, contact us at 713-524-4267.
*Stay tuned for the 2021 Fall Branch Meeting Schedule
Members are not limited to attending the CME programs in their designated branch.