The Physician Newsletter is the most widely read publication by physicians in the Greater Houston area, reaching more than 9,500 physicians. This eight page publication is distributed mid-month by mail and email to HCMS members and subscribers. Back issues remain on our website for three years.
We offer Classified Ad space on page 7, as well as Specialty Ad space on page 3 across from the President's Page and on the back cover.
» For details on Classified advertising, refer to the Classified Advertising Guide.
» For Specialty advertising availability, contact Ahuva Terk at 713-524-4267, ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Newsletter Advertising Editorial Calendar
- Print ads appear in the mailed newsletter and the online digital newsletter, with an e-newsletter announcement sent by email.
- Back issues remain on our website for three years and can be viewed in our online newsletter library.
- The online newsletter copy is in full color and fully interactive, including the advertisements.
- The Classifieds link is featured in the footer of our website, which appears on every web page.
- Advertisers who place a Specialty ad may also be included in the e-newsletter announcement.
- Full color RGB (Digital ad copy is full color; print ad copy is grayscale.)
- 300 dpi resolution.
- PDF, JPEG, and PNG file types accepted.
- Ad sizes listed below.
$155 8 line = 2.5" wide x 1" high (approximately 55-65 words)
$310 16 line = 2.5" wide x 2.25" high
$420 24 line = 2.5" wide x 3.25" high
$567 32 line = 2.5" wide x 4.5" high or 5.125" wide x 2.25" high
$995 64 line = 5.125" wide x 4.5" high
$440 Inside Block = 2.5" wide x 3.5" high
$500 Back Cover = 3.25" wide x 4.5" high
For Classified advertising, submit the completed contract form along with your ad copy to email@example.com, or fax to 713-528-0951.
For Specialty advertising, contact Ahuva Terk at 713-524-4267, ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry deadlines are the first business day of the month for that issue. Ads are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All advertising is subject to acceptance by the publisher. Publication is not an endorsement or approval by HCMS of the product/service involved.
- Text only ads may be submitted by email or fax. Ads containing graphics must be submitted by email as a digital file.