HCMS Branch Meetings
Join us for networking at your local Branch Meetings
Branch meetings provide information on practice management, medical legislation, medical liability, other HCMS/TMA events, as well as networking opportunities. Branch officers are selected by their branch members and each branch president serves on the HCMS Executive Board. Each branch hosts three annual meetings within the branch area at various locations.
HCMS has seven branch societies and HCMS members are designated to a branch in the area they work or reside. Refer to the Physician Directory for your current branch designation. Click to review the branch zip code designations.
When in-person meetings resume, there is a small Branch Assessment fee to attend branch meetings to help defray the meeting costs
(i.e. CME programs, facility, meals and beverages).
Branch Assessment Fee Information:
- HCMS members may prepay for a discounted fee of $50 for all three meetings, or pay at the door for a fee of $40 per meeting.
- HCMS Members who are in their first or second year of practice, new HCMS member physicians, and members 35 and younger are invited to attend the meetings for free.
- Non-physician guests of HCMS members may attend for a fee of $40 per meeting.
- Physician non-members may attend for a fee of $100 per meeting.
- Click for the branch credit card payment form.
For more information, contact us at 713-524-4267.
*Members are not limited to attending the CME programs in their designated branch.
HCMS leaders continue to monitor the COVID environment and are
prepared to adjust the meeting format for the safety of members and staff.
2022 Branch Meetings - Save the Date - click on the branch name to register: