HCMS Branch Meetings
Join us for networking at your local Branch Meetings
Branch meetings provide information on practice management, medical legislation, medical liability, other HCMS/TMA events, as well as networking opportunities. Branch officers are selected by their branch members and each branch president serves on the HCMS Executive Board. Each branch hosts three annual meetings within the branch area at various locations.
HCMS has seven branch societies and HCMS members are designated to a branch in the area they work or reside. Refer to he Physician Directory for your current branch designation. Click to review the branch zip code designations.
When in-person meetings resume, there is a small Branch Assessment fee to attend branch meetings to help defray the meeting costs
(i.e. CME programs, facility, meals and beverages).
Pay your Branch Assessment:
Other Branch Fees:
- To pay your $50 Branch Assessment, click here.
- prepay for a discounted fee of $50 for all three meetings which includes two in-person meetings a up to seven virtual CME meetings throughout the year.
- HCMS Members who are in their first or second year of practice, new HCMS member physicians, and physicians 35 years or younger, are invited to attend the meetings for free.
- Non-physician guests of HCMS members may attend for a fee of $40 per meeting.
- Physician non-members may attend for a fee of $100 per meeting.
For more information, contact us at 713-524-4267.
All Branches will have two (2) in-person meetings in your geographic area and seven (7) virtual Ethics CME Programs available throughout the year.
2023 Branch Meeting schedule
(Click on the Branch Name to Register)