of Group Practices with 5-8 Physicians with 100% HCMS Membership
The Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) has established a
program to recognize group practices of five to eight physicians that have 100%
HCMS and Texas Medical Association (TMA) membership. HCMS recognizes the
following practices for their dedication to strengthening the voice of medicine
in Texas. This strong unified voice enables us to have a significant impact on
medical and socioeconomic issues that affect physicians and their patients.
Thank you for your continued support!
ABC Pediatric Clinic
Advanced Diagnostics Healthcare
Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery
Associates in Medicine, P.A.
Athletic Orthopedics & Knee Center, PA
Bay Area Gastroenterology, PA
Bay Area Obstetrics & Gynecology, PA
Baylor Pediatrics - Adolescent & Sports Medicine
Baytown Radiology Association
Bellaire Dermatology Associates
Clear Lake Pediatric Clinic PA
Coastal Eye Associates
Comprehensive Heart Care, PA
Cypress Physicians Association
Dermatological Association of Texas
Diagnostic Clinic of Houston
Digestive & Liver Specialists
Digestive Specialists of North Harris County, P.A.
Greater Houston Cancer Clinic
Greater Houston Ob-Gyn, L.L.P.
Gulf Coast Pathology Associates, PA
Gulf Imaging associates, PA
Heart Care Center of NW Houston, PA
Houston Digestive Diseases Consultants
Houston Fertility Specialists
Houston Kidney Consultants, PLLC
Houston Methodist OB/GYN Associates-Willowbrook
Houston Methodist Pathology Associates
Houston Methodist Primary Care Group-Pearland
Houston Nephrology Group, P.A.
Houston Pulmonary & Sleep Associates
Houston Thyroid & Endocrine Specialists
Houston Women's Care Associates, PLLC
Interventional Cardiology Associates
Katy Pediatric Associates
Medical Center Ear, Nose & Throat Associates of
Memorial Cardiology Associates, PA
Memorial City Cardiology Associates
Memorial Urology Associates
Millennium Respiratory and Sleep Disorders
North Houston Nephrology & Diagnostic Associates,
North Houston Pathology Associates
Northwest Houston Heart Center
Northwest Women's Center
Orthopaedic Associates LLP
Pediatric & Adolescent Center of NW Houston
Pediatric Healthcare of Northwest Houston, PA
Pediatrics of Southwest Houston
Premier Health Care Group
Primecare Medical Group
Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
Retina and Vitreous of Texas
Rosewood ENT LLP
Sherri S. Levin, MD & Associates
Southeast Cardiovascular Associates
Southwest Nephrology Associates
Southwest OB/GYN Associates, LLP
Southwest Orthopedic Group, LLP
Sugar Lakes Family Practice
Surgical Associates of Texas, PA
Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA
Texas Eye Institute
Texas Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, LLP
The Center for ENT
The Endocrine and Psychiatry Center
The OB/GYN Center
Town Center Pediatrics
Urology Associates of Houston, PA
UT Physicians Orthopedics Bellaire
Women's Health Care Center of Houston
Medical practices with 5 to 8 physicians who have 100% membership in Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) and Texas Medical Association (TMA) will receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter Recognition - Recognition in the Harris County Physician Newsletter of 100% member groups by listing practice names and referring readers to the HCMS Web site for more information. The newsletter has a circulation of 9,000 physicians.
- Roster Recognition - Recognition in the HCMS Pictorial Roster of 100% member groups by listing practice names and referring users to the HCMS Web site for more information. The Roster has a circulation of 11,000 physicians and health care institutions.
- Single Invoice - Offering a single invoice for all the physicians in the practice.
- One complimentary set of mailing labels per year to promote the practice. Options include mailing lists by specific specialty, zip code, age preference, newly licensed physicians, or the entire membership of HCMS.
- A complimentary digital subscription to the HCMS Physician Newsletter, a publication full of practical information on managing a practice, distributed to the practice managers of the group
If you are in a group practice or department and are interested in 100% membership, please contact Ahuva Terk at 713-524-4267, ext. 329, or email email@example.com to learn more about our 100% group membership benefits and how HCMS can help coordinate and simplify the application process.
Click here to view HCMS and TMA's 100 percent large group practices.