Recognition of Group Practices with 9 Physicians or more with 100% HCMS Membership
The Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) has established a program to recognize group practices of nine or more physicians that have 100% HCMS and Texas Medical Association (TMA) membership. HCMS recognizes the following practices for their dedication to strengthening the voice of medicine in Texas. This strong unified voice enables us to have a significant impact on medical and socioeconomic issues that affect physicians and their patients. Thank you for your continued support!
|1960 Family Practice, P.A.
Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Allergy & ENT Associates
Berkeley Eye Center
Bone & Joint Clinic Of Houston
Brown & Associates Medical Laboratories, LLP
Care For Women
Complete Women's Care Center
Cypress Creek ER
Derm Surgery Associates
Gastroenterology Consultants, PA
Greater Houston Physicians Medical Association,
Greater Houston Psychiatric Associates
Houston Cardiovascular Associates
Houston Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Fertility Institute
Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Houston Metro Urology
Houston Northwest Radiology Association
Houston Radiology Associated
Interventional Cardiology Associates
Interventional Pain Specialists
Katy Internal Medicine Associates LLP
Kidney Associates, PLLC
KSF Orthopaedic Center, PA
Medical Center Associates of Houston
Medical Center Neonatal Associates, PA
Medical Colleagues of Texas
Memorial Clinical Associates
Millennium Physicians Association, PPLC
Nephrology Dialysis & Transplantation Associates,
Neptune Emergency Services, P.A.
North Houston Pathology Associates
Northwest Diagnostic Clinic
Orthopaedic Associates, LLP
Pediatrix Healthcare of Northwest Houston, PA
Pediatrix Medical Group (MEDNAX)
Physicians At Sugar Creek
Renal Specialists of Houston, PA
Retina Consultants of Houston
Rose Imaging Specialists
Southeast Dermatology PA
Southwest Asthma & Allergy Assoc.
Southwest Surgical Associates
Southwest OB/GYN Associates, LLP
Southwest Orthopedic Group, LLP
Steeplechase Pediatric Center
Sugar Lakes Family Practice
Synergy Radiology Associates, PA
Texas ENT Specialists, PA
Texas Eye Institute
Texas Gulf Coast Medical Group
United Northeast Radiology LLP
US Anesthesia Partners of Texas, PA
US Pain and Spine Institute
UT Physicians – Colon and Rectal Clinic
Village Family Practice
Vital Heart & Vein
Woman's Health Group
HCMS also would like to recognize The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center for its dedication to organized medicine. MD Anderson has over 900 physicians and more than 840 are members. Among all the groups throughout Texas, including 100% groups, MD has the greatest number of members. We thank MD Anderson for its continued support.
Medical practices with 9 or more physicians who have 100% membership in Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) and Texas Medical Association (TMA) will receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter Recognition - Recognition in the Harris County Physician Newsletter of 100% member groups by listing practice names and referring readers to the HCMS Web site for more information. The newsletter has a circulation of 9,000 physicians.
- Roster Recognition - Recognition in the HCMS Pictorial Roster of 100% member groups by listing practice names and referring users to the HCMS Web site for more information. The Roster has a circulation of 11,000 physicians and health care institutions.
- Single Invoice - Offering a single invoice for all the physicians in the practice.
- TMA hosted annual meeting of TMA 100% membership group practices.
- Annual conference call with TMA advocacy team for 100% membership group practices.
- Group practice name listed on TMA web page of 100% membership group practices.
- Recognition in TMA Action of new 100% membership group practices.
- Annual Texas Medicine ad featuring all TMA 100% membership group practices.
- One complimentary set of mailing labels per year to promote the practice. Options include mailing lists by specific specialty, zip code, age preference, newly licensed physicians, or the entire membership of HCMS.
- 2 criminal background checks per year when hiring new staff.
- 1 free 30 days listing on the HCMS online Physician Career Center
- A complimentary digital subscription to the HCMS Physician Newsletter, a publication full of practical information on managing a practice, distributed to the practice managers of the group.
If you are in a group practice or department and are interested in 100% membership, please contact Ahuva Terk at 713-524-4267, ext. 329, or email email@example.com to learn more about our 100% group membership benefits and how HCMS can help coordinate and simplify the application process.