Retired Physicians Organization (RPO)
Furthering Education. Expanding Horizons. Enriching Lives.
Your Membership and Participation are requested. The RPO is a dynamic organization with over 600 members.
To make a luncheon reservation, click here.
To access the RPO Membership Directory, click here.
* RPO Members: If you wish to add your email address, change or correct your current listing, please email Debbi Eschenbach or call her at 713-524-4267, ext. 245.
Choose from our many activities (spouses are encouraged to attend all functions):
- Annual ethics CME
- Annual RPO travel-trains, cruises
- Art Appreciation Tours
- Boy Scout Physicals
- Bridge Club
- Disaster response team
- Golf groups
- Life writing group
- Medical student teaching
- Medical supplies for Mexico
- Memory training
- Monthly luncheons at the Houston Racquet Club
- Philosophers club
- Science Engineering Fair judging
- Social committee & holiday party
- Speakers for monthly luncheons
- Student nurse instructions (baccalaureate level)
- Tai Chi
- Volunteering at charity medical clinics