HCMS Marketing 101: HCMS Resources to Develop Your Patient Base
Need more patients? HCMS can help.
Building and enhancing your patient base is not easy. Regardless of whether you are a young physician developing your practice or an established physician facing a retiring referral base, it is important to know the tools available to you to grow your practice. Many physicians assume that the process is expensive and time consuming. It does not have to be. It just has to be disciplined and the Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) can help.
The date for 2017 Marketing 101 seminar will be on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 6-8:30 p.m. @ The Health Museum, 1515 Hermann Drive, Houston, TX 77074. HCMS would be glad to provide the CME at Greater Houston area hospitals. Please contact Ahuva Terk at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Click here to register for the Marketing 101 Seminar on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. A one hour Ethics CME will be provided.
6-6:30 pm - Networking reception
6:30 pm - Ethics CME Program, Marketing 101
Speaker: Ahuva Terk, Vice President, Member Services, HCMS
Location: The Health Museum, 1st Floor, McGovern Theatre, 1515 Hermann Drive, Houston, TX 77004
New Member/Young Physician Reception (by invitation only to all new and young HCMS members)
This is a unique reception designed to introduce new and young members to the many benefits and services available to you through your membership with HCMS. Enjoy a complimentary evening with your family while you explore the traveling summer exhibit at the The Health Museum (John P. McGovern Museum of Health & Medical Science), network with colleagues to build your referral base and earn a one hour ethics CME credit by attending the CME presentation. This event will take place on Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
- Networking plus free food, drinks, ethics CME, Kid Zone for children ages 5 and up and general admissions into The Health Museum.
Drs. Amitha Rao and Lindsay Botsford, at the 2016 HCMS New Member and Young Physician Welcome Reception (NMYP) on August 2. Members took part in exploring the museum exhibits with their families and were offered a free ethics CME seminar.
Young Physicians Organization Meeting.
Join fellow young physicians for happy hour, networking, dinner, and ethics CME at the HCMS Young Physicians event!
- The 2016 YPO event took place on September 27 at iPic Houston. Stay tuned for 2017 date announcements.
HCMS Member Appreciation Day at The Health Museum (by invitation only to all HCMS members)
Enjoy the John P. McGovern Museum of Health & Medical Science (The Health Museum) and gain continuing medical education (CME) ethics credit free of charge at the Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) Member Appreciation Day. This event is for HCMS member physicians and their guests only and is held on a Saturday every February. Reservations are required.
- Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) Member Appreciation Day, a free event for HCMS physician members and their families.This event was held on February 25, 2017.
- Enjoy the John P. McGovern Museum of Health & Medical Science (The Health Museum) all day.
- Gain continuing medical education (CME) ethics credit.