Practice Listings - A Member Benefit to Increase Your Patient Base
As a member of the Harris County Medical Society, your biographical information is listed in both the HCMS Pictorial Roster and the Online Member Directory. It offers the telephone and address of your practice as well as information on your board certifications and membership in national scientific medical organizations. The biographical listing does not communicate the many compelling reasons you offer to refer a patient to your practice.
Set yourself apart and promote your practice year round with a Practice Listing in the Pictorial Roster AND in the Online Member Directory! Deadline to participate is April 1, 2017.
A Medical Practice Listing tells colleagues about your practice and how you can take care of their patients. Include languages spoken, office locations, procedures performed, website address, and more.
- In HCMS Pictorial Roster the practice listing section is located at the front of the book, organized by specialty. Click here for a sample page.
- In the Online Member Directory the practice listing is located below your individual listings. Click here for a sample.
- $215 includes an Online Practice Listing for every HCMS member in your practice, plus one free print Practice Listing in the HCMS 2017-2018 Pictorial Roster.
- $199 for each additional print Practice Listing.
- There is currently no rate for online only Practice Listings.
Step 1: Click here for instructions on how to create and submit your print Practice Listing for the 2017-2018 Pictorial Roster and for the Terms of Agreement. Once the Practice Listing is submitted and paid for, complete Step 2.
Step 2: Click here to log in to the HCMS Online Member Directory and create your online Practice Listing.
In order to create an online Practice Listing, you will be required to use your TMA/HCMS password. Instructions for registering and creating a password are available online, or you may call HCMS at 713-524-4267.
- Physicians may also authorize a staff person in their office to create an online practice listing on behalf of the physician. Click here to register staff person for Proxy Authorization.
- By proceeding to create the Practice Listing for the 2017-2018 HCMS Pictorial Roster and the Online Member Directory, you agree to the Terms of Agreement in Step 1 above.
Need more information? Contact Robbie Morace at 713-843-7187, or email@example.com
Haven't been to the Online Member Directory yet?
Everything the Roster has and more - including NPI #, fax and email.
Your information can be updated throughout the year.
It's password protected for updates by HCMS members and staff only.
Click here to get your login and use it today!
Meet your colleagues, build your patient referral network and earn ethics CME credit by attending HCMS branch events and the HCMS Business Expos. Click here for meetings and expo dates and schedule.
Meet physicians in your community.
Meet physicians from the Greater-Houston area at the HCMS Business Expos.
The HCMS DocList - targeted direct mailings
Order physician mailing lists by specific specialty, zip code, age preference, newly licensed physicians, or the entire membership of HCMS. Costs range from approx $53 to $315. Click here to get started. Use the mailers for:
- Communicating changes to your practice (i.e., moving, new staff, new procedures, open house)
- Practice newsletters
- Greeting cards
- Promoting educational opportunities or
- Reminding your colleagues of how you can serve their patients.