Practice Listings - A Member Benefit to Increase Your Patient Base
As a member of the Harris County Medical Society, your biographical information is listed in both the HCMS Pictorial Roster and the HCMS online Physician Directory. It offers the telephone and address of your practice as well as information on your board certifications and membership in national scientific medical organizations. The biographical listing does not communicate the many compelling reasons you offer to refer a patient to your practice.
Set yourself apart and promote your practice year round with a Practice Listing in the HCMS online Physician Directory!
A Medical Practice Listing tells colleagues about your practice and how you can take care of their patients. Include languages spoken, office locations, procedures performed, website address, and more.
In the HCMS online Physician Directory the practice listing is located below your individual listings. Click here for a sample.
In HCMS Pictorial Roster the practice listing section is located at the front of the book, organized by specialty. Click here for a sample page.
- Online Practice Listing only: $99 for the first electronic listing in a practice.
- Additional Online Practice Listings: $40 for each additional individual physician electronic listing in a practice.
- There is currently no rate for print listings in the Pictorial Roster.
Step 1: Click here for instructions on how to create your Online Practice Listing and for the Terms of Agreement.
Step 2: Click here to log in to the HCMS online Physician Directory to manage your profile and create your Practice Listing. Once the Practice Listing has been submitted and paid for, the listing will be published within 72 hours.
The HCMS online Physician Directory is accessible to members and will require the physician to use his/her TMA/HCMS password to create the Practice Listing. Instructions for registering and creating a password are available online, or you may call HCMS at 713-524-4267.
- Physicians may authorize a staff person in their office to access the HCMS online Physician Directory and to create a Practice Listing on behalf of the physician. Click here to register staff person for Proxy Authorization.
- By proceeding to create the Practice Listing for the HCMS online Physician Directory, you agree to the Terms of Agreement in Step 1 above.
Need more information? Contact Robbie Morace at 713-843-7187, or email@example.com